QUALITY OF PHARMACEUTICALS IS THE BASIS FOR EFFICIENT PREVENTION AND TREATMENT OF HEALTH PROBLEMS, GOOD HEALTH, THUS IT IS A CONDITION FOR HIGH QUALITY OF LIFE. A SERIES OF APPROPRIATE GXP PRACTICES HAS BEEN DEVELOPED IN ORDER TO IMPROVE QUALITY OF MEDICAL CARE
Good Manufacturing Practices
GxP (Good … Practice) is the globally recognized system for ensuring quality of pharmaceuticals. GxP system covers all stages of pharmaceuticals lifecycle, from pharmaceutical development to end customer, in particular:
- Preclinical (laboratory) research regulated by GLP rules (Good Laboratory Practice),
- Clinical testing regulated by GCP rules (Good Clinical Practice),
- Manufacture regulated by GMP rules (Good Manufacturing Practice),
- Storage regulated by GSP rules (Good Manufacturing Practice),
- Wholesale regulated by GDP rules (Good Distribution Practice),
- Retail regulated by GPP rules (Good Participatory Practice).
“We provide our customers with assurance that their management systems are constantly improved and assist them in achieving their declared objectives”
Our certification body takes pride in its distinctive approach, which expresses the slogan “Reliable Certifications” in our logo. The meaning of this statement is that we extend a helping hand willingly to our current and potential customers.
Quality Certifications International employees only pragmatic auditors with an empathic approach. They are carefully selected because of their experience in the industry that they have to audit. This results in a practical and ‘to the point’ audit conducted in an atmosphere of mutual understanding. We strongly believe that the audit should bring tangible benefits to the organization, resulting in the improvement of management system.
“We are addressing the requirements of the below-highlighted industry sectors & more for Management System Certification”
- Oil & Gas
- Food Sector
- Transport Services
- Customer Satisfaction
We can boast of highly satisfied customers across a broad range of certificates issued. A friendly approach and aversion to bureaucracy have led to unprecedented growth through satisfied customers of Quality Certifications International.
The certification process involves the following steps:
- application for certification;
- acceptance of Quality Certifications International offer;
- performance of a preliminary audit (optional);
- performance of a certification audit (in two stages);
- management of any identified deficiencies;
- deliberation by the Quality Certifications International;
- surveillance audits.